Friday, January 13, 2012

Here's the deal.

I'm on a diet.

Yep.

I'll be going back to the place of my birth on February 14th and part of that trip involves picking out bridesmaids dresses for my sissy's upcoming wedding. This is a fabulous thing as I love shopping and I love her and it's glorious all around! The issue is that when I was at my ideal weight of 132lbs at my 5'5" frame, I was twenty-three. Two years later and I am at 149.4lbs and I have to be picking out bridesmaids dresses

Not only that but I no longer fit in a good 2/3 of my wardrobe. This, of course, irritates the living bejeesus out of me - I don't want to spend all that money on new jeans and bras and shirts! Eff that! Along for the ride is the fact that my doctor says my vitals are all awesome except for cholesterol.

Yooou heard me right.

Twenty-five.
High Cholesterol.

I was as flip-shit as you are right now, I promise you.

So this is vanity, monetary needs, and health all mixed into one.

What does this matter to us, you may be asking yourselves. Coupie Newbie, this is a blog about coupons! One that you haven't updated in too long of time, may we add!

Well, dearest readers, you're right. I have neglected you and this blog and for that I apologize. It was very cruel of me. I will wholeheartedly admit that the holidays dampened the soul somewhat, with two weeks of no coupons and then missing possibly the biggest haul of the year. Never mind that! Let us forget my betrayal!

Instead, this will become my diet blog and, with that, how I coupon in order to remain healthy.

That's right: healthy couponing.

It's slightly more difficult but entirely possible. I will be doing this.

As a word of warning: my ideas on what consists of 'healthy' may differ from yours, readers. The things I eat or how I exercise may be seen as extreme or not extreme enough. This is perfectly okay; our bodies are all different and our dietary needs are far from uniform.

With that warning I will add that I went from 190.5 lbs before to 132 within a year doing exactly what I will be doing now. This works for me, from the food down to the exercise regime. I won't be starving myself nor will I be working out two or three hours a day. I cut out many things and exercise portion control along with daily exercise, no matter how little. This is my method, it's what I will be doing, so if you see I am adding, Gods forbid, real sugar to my coffee, stuff it.

You don't want me without my sugar.

This started yesterday, O Readers Of Loyalty. This is a month long endeavor that will hopefully continue past my trip. I know it is highly unlikely I will reach my goal, but as long as I can fit into those damned sparkly jeans, I am alright with that.

Also, I'm going to start swearing a little. Can't lose weight properly without swearing.

Until next time, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment