Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Binders.

I would just like to say, with all sincerity, that I hate binders. It's true. I hate them. I hate them with a freaking passion unless they have all of my stories inside of them. I wish to heave them all out of a window much like a bosom heaves from a corset in a trashy romance novel.

Yes, yes, I know I just made a post glorifying the binder and how lovely it is to be organized. Binders are indeed great... but this doesn't mean I don't loathe them. I tried to binder/organize it, you know, I really did. By food, meds, shower supplies, animal stuff, all of that. They were divided up neatly, put into the proper little sleeves, and then the binder put down so I could get some work things done.

Ten minutes later, I pick up the binder. Binder tilts and my coupons go every freaking where on the floor. I flipped my lid because oh god coupons everywhere and out of order. It took me five minutes to gather them up once more and eventually I grabbed out some letter envelopes and titled them things like 'meds/shampoo/razors' and 'kitchen/cleaning/paper products' and simply shoved all the related coupons into their individual envelope because Jesus Lord Mercy, the Binder of Doom made me want to bash someones head in.

As well many of you may have guessed, I was much too lazy and distracted to hit up Walgreens. That's for this week (I think...), Friday before the doctor's appointment. Instead, Giant was hit up with the padre. It ended with massive amounts of food and he did not get the majority of it. I felt bad. There were coupons used and again, I don't think all of the ones I handed over went through properly? But there was two carts full of food and I was frazzled and hungry and Dad was hungry and we were trying to finangle things and...

Long story short: Progresso has some ridiculously good soup. I will be devouring them all, always, forever.

This post had a reason when I started it two days ago but, alas, my mind has drifted from the original train of thought outside of 'man, great soup' and 'man, I really hate binders' and yet I still haven't managed to cut everything from Sunday. Time to get doing that! I only have until Friday morning, darnit.

This is what we call 'crunch time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment